By mistake I drank a glass of water in which daffodils had been sitting overnight. Quickly realising by the strange taste that the water was contaminated, the Bible verse (from Mark 16:18) came to thought “if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them.” I quickly drank some fresh water confident that all would be well. However over the next hour I increasingly started feeling dizzy and internally uncomfortable. Realising I needed to be more severe in my prayer the thought came “matter meeting matter is only matter and that’s NOTHING.” Immediately everything was ejected! Later googling “drinking Daffodil water," I learned that it is poisonous!"